The Savy Investor
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm

WASHINGTON (TNND) — President Donald Trump confirmed on Friday that he will not be able to attend his son’s wedding over the Memorial Day weekend and will remain at the White House “during this important period of time.”
“While I very much wanted to be with my son, Don Jr., and the newest member of the Trump Family, his soon to be wife, Bettina, circumstances pertaining to Government, and my love for the United States of America, do not allow me to do so,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.
“Congratulations to Don and Bettina!” he added.
Trump appeared unsure on Thursday about attending Don Jr.’s wedding while announcing in the Oval Office that his administration is rolling back Biden-era refrigerant regulations.
“He’d like me to go, but it’s going to be just a small little private affair, and I’m going to try and make it,” Trump told reporters when asked. “I have a thing called Iran and other things.”
Trump added he couldn’t win whether he attended or not, telling reporters, “That’s one I can’t win on. If I do attend, I get killed. If I don’t attend, I get killed.”
Don Jr. and Bettina are expected to get married on a private island in the Bahamas on Saturday, Page Six reported.
BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT
An insider told the outlet that the couple had been hoping for a White House wedding, but decided on a smaller event as the war in Iran continues.